Tuesday, May 28, 2013

24 Hour Fitness membership

This is my 24 hour fitness. It has been really hard to actually get to the gym lately though. I have had so much on my plate with drama, mentorship, Isearch, two hour, and regular homework after that. I haven't been to the gym in about two weeks and I am so excited that now I have more time to spend there and get back on track to my healthy weight loss. At first I was really intimidated of the gym. It scared me because I am a very insecure person when I am around people that I don't know and I get really nervous but after a while there, I realized that nobody really cared what I was doing. Also, it is a great source of information because if you ever have any questions, you can just walk right up to the counter and ask and they will answer that question clearly and tell you to keep asking any questions that you have. The staff is so nice and helpful that you can't help but feel at home in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment