Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weight Watchers review

I joined weight watchers again to get more education on healthy eating and staying active. It helped the first couple of weeks but I never had time to go to the meetings because I couldn't drive myself and my parents usually get home from work at around 7 or 8 at night. Also, I was at a huge disadvantage because I was not allowed to get the weight watchers app for my phone because I was not 18 or some reason like that. The staff was so nice and willing to help, though. I really loved the friendly environment and people actually talk to you about your weight loss even if you have never met. For me, weight watchers was a bust at this time purely because I could not commit to it due to my nunsense/improv/schoolwork schedule and I have not been back to weight watchers in three weeks. Maybe I will try again in the summer when I can really commit to going every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment