Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blog 25: Mentorship

Literal-

mentorship log
Erin Apregan-- (805) 807-3319

Interpretive-
I gained perseverance from my mentorship with Erin. It wasn't that I never wanted to give up, but she never let me and then eventually instead of her telling me to keep going, I started telling myself to keep going. I learned how to lose weight the healthy way because before her lifestyle change, Erin lost weight the un-healthy way by throwing up or not eating at all. She showed me how to steer clear of that path and persevere on in my weight loss.

Applied-
Erin and I mostly worked out and that made me realize that working out is definitely not as important as having a healthy diet. A healthy diet resulted in the most effective weight loss and I honestly believe that my workout sessions were not as impactive to my weight loss as my diet was.

No comments:

Post a Comment