Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Project Reflection

1) I am most proud of my losing 60 pounds. I never thought that I would lose that much in such a short amount of time but I have proved to myself that i have the perseverance that it takes to stick to a weight loss regimen and see results.

2)

  • AE
  • AE
  • I really think that I worked hard on everything that I did and everybody tells me that it shows. I started with something that knew absolutely nothing about and created my knowledge from the ground up. I took a chance by choosing this as my senior topic. I could have failed, but that was not an option for me. I dove into un-known waters with the sink or swim mentality, and I swam.
3) I really think that presenting was my favorite part of my senior project. I love being in front of people and telling them about something that I am truly passionate about. Whether it was my 10 minute, 30 minute, or 2 hour, I was excited and prepared for it and I think my presentations are something that really helps me stand out.

4) If I could go back, I would introduce exercise into my senior project from the beginning so that I would have a bigger product to show you at the end of my project. I am happy with the results but I know that I could have done so much more.

5) I have lowered my chances of heart disease, certain types of cancer, and diabetes which I think is the most amazing thing. I now have a new found confidence that I didn't have before that I also think really improved my presentation skills get to a whole new level. I am going to have this knowledge to use in college and to pass on to generations to come. I hope to never fall back to my old and un-healthy ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment