Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Where I will go from here

So all in all, I have lost 60 pounds and am now at a comfortable weight of 178. Am I happy with that number? Yes. Am I going to work to get down even lower on the scale? You bet ya. I am so happy with the results that I have seen so far and that is with my schedule being super crazy for the past few months. Yes, I haven't been focusing as much as I should have been, but this summer is going to be full of healthy eating and working out. I plan to go to school 20 pounds lighter than I am right now and I know that I can make that plan happen if I work hard enough. When I come back to visit, I don't want anybody to recognize me. I want to be a new person that people will be even more proud of, than they are today. I realize that I have accomplished something that not many people are able to execute and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment