Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview

1. Xena Perez West House
2/3. I really don't know. I am looking towards marketing, but it's because I know already what I want to do for my career and I want to do sports medicine, so I 'm trying to get into hospitals. I found one in Claremont and it is called "Casa Colina." They help firefighters who have been injured seriously like with brain damage. If not, the I will probably do pediatrics.  I really just am interested in medicine and nursing and stuff like that so that is why those are my two top options.
4. I am not really expecting much. I just want to watch them to get an idea on how to do mine. And if I see something interesting that somebody else did then I may be swayed to change my topic
5. I want to know if medical related topics are something good to go into or if I would have trouble with those.
Me: Well, I can tell you that if you are going into the topics that you said you are interested in, then you should be fine. There is plenty of research and scientific knowledge behind all medicine related topics. You will never be scrounging for three articles for the next research check and I think that is something that a lot of seniors struggle with. And plus there are so many different sub-subjects that you could research in medicine. You should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment